Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card
Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card offers the consumers to earn cash back on their every purchase and take advantage of additional benefits, rewards, security features without any annual fee and low introductory APR and much more as well.
In addition, Bank of America enables the Cardholders to enroll in Online Banking with their BOI Cash Rewards Credit Card to access the card account from almost anywhere at home on the go quickly and securely 24 hours a day 7 days a week to pay the bills, view card details, transfer funds, check available credit, manage account alerts, and many more on your schedule from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card Features & Benefits
With a new Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card, you can get to enjoy an array of rewards, offers, perks and benefits such as
- Receive $200 online cash rewards bonus after making at least $1000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3% cashback in the category of your choice in gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement or furnishing and 2% at grocery stores and wholesale club on the first $2500 purchases each quarter.
- Earn 1% cashback on all purchases all the time.
- Earn 25%-75% more cashback with Preferred Rewards Membership
- Cash rewards do not expire
- Redeem the cashback rewards for any amount at any time for statement credits, deposits made directly into a BOI checking or savings account or for credit to an eligible account with Merrill.
- Enroll in Automatic Redemption staring at $25 into an eligible Bank of America or Merrill account.
- Get exclusive Travel Benefits i.e. Trip Cancellation, Interruption Insurance, Reimbursement for the unused non-refundable portion of the common carrier like an airline, bus, train, cruise ship passenger fare
- Protect your purchases with benefits like Extended Protection or Extended Warranty up to one additional year for qualified items
- $0 Liability Guarantee for the fraudulent transaction
- Enhanced security and protection during making purchases with chip-enabled terminals in over 130 countries
- Get updated FICO score monthly for free
- No Annual Fee to maximize your cashback rewards
- Low introductory APR offer
- Change the choice of category for future purchases once each calendar month with BOI Online or Mobile Banking App
- Add your BOI Cash Rewards Card to a Digital Wallet in your mobile device and pay using Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay for in-store or in-app shopping
- Use Zelle to exchange money with friends and family
- Choose from several types of customer email and text alerts to well-informed about your payment due and paid.
- Get Bank of America Mobile Banking App on your iPhone, iPad, Android or other device or access Online Banking on your computer to pay, transfer, track, budget, manage card, and bank securely anytime anywhere.
Rates & Fees
- APR for Purchases and Balance Transfer: 0% Introductory APR for the first 15 months, after that 15.49% to 25.49% based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: 18.49% to 26.49%
- Penalty APR for making late payment: 29.99%
- Minimum Interest Charge: No less than $1.50
- Annual Fee: None
- Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5%/3% of the amount of each transaction
- Foreign Purchase Transaction: 3% of the US dollar amount of each transaction
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $28
How to Apply for Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card Online
To apply for the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card, you must be at least 18/21 years and your residential address must be in one of the 50 United States. If you are, you may choose online to initiate your application for BOI Cash Rewards Card following the steps provided below. It is a fast, convenient and secure way of application in which you can get a response in a minute upon submission.
- Visit the official Bank of America website at www.bankofamerica.com and
- Click on the Bank of America Cash Rewards Card, the first option under ‘Choose the card that works for you’ in the middle of your device screen.
- Or, you can directly go to the Bank of America Cash Rewards Card webpage at www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/cash-back-credit-card
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to enter the application page
- Scroll down to insert your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix, Residential Address, City, State, and Zip Code in their respective fields.
- Select the checkbox if you want to receive your credit card statement to a different address and enter the details of that address.
- Enter your Primary Phone Number (mobile or home) and Email Address to receive information about application and important account updates.
- Select if you are a US citizen or have dual citizenship.
- Choose your country of residence from the given list as additional security.
- Type your date of birth
- Select your employment status and provide the amount of your total annual income. (Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you do not want to have them considered as a basis for repayment).
- Enter your primary source of income and monthly housing payment.
- Provide your credit card institutions, transfer amounts, and account numbers for transferring a balance to your new BOI Cash Rewards credit card.
- Add cardholder if you wish to and provide the related details.
- Review the Account Terms & Conditions, details of rate, fees, and other cost information carefully and click on the “Save and continue” button to proceed with the next step.
- You can also select the “Save and exit application” to complete the rest application later.
Follow the instruction on the screen and provide the required details like your Social Security Number and other information and submit the application to get an instant decision.
If your application is approved, you will receive your new Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card in 7 to 10 business days by mail.
How to Enroll in the Bank of America Online Account
Once you receive your Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card in the mail, you can activate it online and create a BOI Online Account to easily manage your account and do a lot of activities. Like you can check your balance, deposit checks, schedule or pay bills, transfer card balance, browse cashback offers with BankAmeriDeals, check or redeem your rewards, manage credit PIN, view FICO score, disputer a charge, sign up for paperless statements, and many more.
To access all those powerful features and services mentioned above and manage your Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card securely and conveniently from anywhere you will need to enroll in BOI Online & Mobile Banking if you are not an existing registered user of the service. To begin the enrollment process through the official Bank of America website, you can use the steps provided below.
- Visit www.bankofamerica.com or www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/manage-your-credit-card-account.
- Click the “Enroll” link located at the bottom left corner of the Sign-On box at the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card or Account Number and Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN) in their respective two fields.
- Click on the “Continue” button to verify your identity.
Once the verification process is successfully done, you will be prompted to create an Online ID and Passcode for your Bank of America Online Account.
How to Log In Bank of America Credit Card Account Online
When your Bank of America Credit Card Online Account is established, you can log into it to get the most out of your Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card and find out how you can take advantage of all the opportunities available to you as a cardholder apart from just managing the card account virtually. For logging in, you can.
- Go to www.bankofamerica.com or www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/manage-your-credit-card-account.
- Type the Online ID and Passcode associated with your Bank of America Online Account in their specific fields on the ‘ Sign In’ box.
- Check the “Save Online ID” if you want. Enabling the feature lets you quicken the login process later on the same device. Skip it if you are on a public or shared device.
How to Recover Bank of America Online Account Login Information
The Bank of America Credit Card Online Account users, who lost or cannot recall their Online ID or Passcode, need to click the “Forgot ID/Passcode?” link found under the ‘Sign In’ button and submit the following information to view the Online ID or create a new Passcode.
- Last 6-digits of your BOI Cash Rewards Credit Card or Account Number
- Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
Bank of America Online Banking Support Phone Number: 1-800-432-1000
To apply over the phone, call 1-800-932-2775 (use the priority code ‘JAA1S8’)
Bank of America
P.O. Box 25118
Tampa, FL 33622-5118