Festival Foods Guest Satisfaction Survey
Festival Foods values your opinion and want to hear about it. So, they are inviting you to take a moment and take part in the Festival Guest Satisfaction Survey to share your feedback about the food, service, and ambiance you experienced on your latest trip to the restaurant and help Festival make the chain a better place to shop. In return, get to enjoy a discount on your next order with Festival Foods.
Festival Foods Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
A $5 Coupon Code at the end of the survey for your next meal with Festival Foods or anything mentioned on your survey invitation receipt.
Festival Foods Guest Survey Rules & Requirements
For participating in the Festival Foods Guest Satisfaction Survey, you must be an eligible customer with the following requirements to maintain.
- Must visit a Festival Foods restaurant most recently.
- Make an eligible purchase to receive a purchase receipt having a survey invitation and code.
- Must complete the survey within 3 days of making the qualifying purchase and receive the invitation
- Must not be a Festival Foods associate or any of his/her immediate family members or any person involved in the survey.
- Must redeem the offer within 30 days or before the expiry date printed on your Festival receipt.
Festival Foods Guest Satisfaction Survey Steps
To take the Festival Foods Guest Satisfaction Survey online, keep your Festival Foods survey invitation ready to access and use the steps listed below.
- Visit www.myfestivalvisit.com or the specific Survey URL mentioned on your Festival Foods receipt.
- Enter the 14-digit Survey Code, and time of visit from your Festival Foods purchase receipt. (Look at the sample receipt image if you have difficulty to locate that info on your original survey receipt).
- Click on the “Start” button to move forward.
- Answer the survey questions as per your experience with Festival Foods
- Upon completion, you will be given a validation code to receive 5% off or redeem the offer on your survey invitation receipt next visit to the restaurant.
Also Read : Take GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey
About Festival Foods
Festival Foods is an American privately-held grocery chain owned by Skogen Family with more than 30 stores found throughout Wisconsin. This employee and family-owned company opened its door in 1946 by its founder Paul and by Jane Skogen as Skogen’s IGA and in 1991 Festival Foods started its journey by Paul’s son, Dave Skogen. The chain offers an array of general grocery merchandise including, bakery, catering, dairy, deli, produce, meat, drinks, etc. The private label brands of Festival are supplied by SuperValu.
Online is the only way to communicate with Festival Foods. For that, you will need to visit the official Festival Foods Communication Center at crm.festfoods.com.