GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey
GetGo invites the customers to tell them what they think about GetGo location by taking a short Online Customer Satisfaction Survey and get free perks as a reward at the end of the process. Your answers in the survey will help the chain bring you’re a fresher, friendlier and more convenient experience every time you visit the store. So, provide honest responses as much as possible and help GetGo meet its aim.
GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
Earn 10 Bonus Perk or a free tank of gas or 20% off groceries at any participating GetGo location
GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
To take part in the GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will need to maintain a few basic requirements such as
- You must visit a participating GetGo Café + Market location most recently.
- Make a qualifying purchase and receive a purchase receipt with a survey invitation and code printed on it.
- Complete the survey within the time mentioned on your GetGo receipt.
- Must not an employee of GetGo, Giant Eagle, its parent, subsidiaries, SMG, and any of their associated companies or any of their immediate family members.
GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey Steps
If you have all the qualities required for the GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey mentioned above, you can take the following steps to start the procedure. Keep your survey invitation at ready and
- Go to the GetGo Café + Market official website, www.getgocafe.com and navigate at the bottom click on the “Customer Satisfaction Survey” link found in the ‘Customer Service’ column.
- Or, you can directly visit the survey site at www.getgolistens.com
- Enter the Survey Entry Code printed on your GetGo receipt in the specific places on the page.
- Complete the survey as per your experience with GetGo
- At the conclusion, submit the necessary details or do as you will be instructed to receive your reward.
Also Read : Join Gaint Eagle Survey To Win $2000 Gift Card
GetGo Café + Market, popularly known as simply GetGo, is an American convenience store, gas station, and fast-food chain with more than 200 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland. Started as ‘Cross Roads’ the chain is currently owned and operated by Giant Eagle. GetGo provides all-day breakfast, non-stop lunch, perpetual dinner along with snacks around the clock, 100% premium Arabic coffee, crisp and green salads and also both fried and frozen, pizzas with preferred toppings, cheesesteak and many more. The chain also provides the car cleaning service, WetGo Car Wash.
GetGo Customer Service Number 1 (800) 553-2324