An Overview in University of the Cumberlands:
The University of the Cumberland was founded in the year 1888. It is a privately owned University that was established by the minister of Baptist mission. The main campus of this institution is established in Williamsburg, Kentucky, United States. The institution is offering more than 45 major degree programs for undergraduate students. For the post-graduate students, the institution is also offering multiple subjects for a master’s degree. They are also operating more than 12 academic centers for National honor societies for students. According to the last survey, the institution has enrolled more than 13000 students including more than 3000 undergraduate students and more than 10,000 post-graduate students.
UC Degree Courses and Other Facilities:
- This particular institution is offering multiple subjects as the major degree course for the undergraduate students including the subjects like public health, history, education, applied physics, accounting, mathematics, business administration, special education, multiple languages, psychology, nursing, chemistry, military science, criminal justice, etc.
- For the postgraduate degree students, the institution is offering multiple major subjects like master’s in education, masters in global business, master’s in business administration, masters in criminal justice administration, digital forensics, strategic management, business management, leadership, masters in teaching, etc.
- The institution is also offering an undergraduate online degree course not only for the distance education students but for all students of this institution.
- In the online programs, they are offering subjects like allied health, criminal justice, psychology, business administration, human service, early childhood education, missions and ministries, general studies, information technology, and many more.
- Without the regular subjects, the institution is also offering undergraduate degree courses in, communication, music, theatre art, art, art education, communication arts, strategic communication, etc.
- The students of this particular institution will get the guidance of well trained and specialized teaching faculties to complete their higher education.
- The teachers and the authority of this institution will help the students to communicate with specialized and professional career counselors to choose their future career options.
- Athletics will be the part of the regular curriculum of this institution so the students can stay fit and healthy.
University of the Cumberlands Student Login Procedure:
- First of all, visit the official website of this institution by using a reliable browsing application and this particular link address www.ucumberlands.edu
- After that press the option “students” located on the top of the home page.
- In the next step, you need to scroll down the page click the option “ONELOGIN“.
- Now you have to enter the username provided by the institution.
- And press the option “remember my username” to make the login procedure for easier from the next time.
- Now you have to click the button “Continue“.
- After that follow the rest of the steps very carefully to open your student account to get all access to the important documents, and online class schedules provided by the institution.
Reset University of the Cumberlands Student Login Credentials:
- Search for this link address first by using a reliable browsing application and this particular link address www.ucumberlands.edu to reach the official website of this institution.
- On the home page, you have to press the option “students” on the top of the page.
- In the next page, you have to press the option “ONELOGIN“
- Now you have to click the button “forgot password” located on the bottom of the “continue” tab.
- And then you have to provide the username of this particular student account.
- After that press, the option “continue“.
- And follow the steps of resetting your forgotten password.
Read More : How To Access OCC Student Login Portal
- To get any other information about this particular institution you must call them by using this official number 606.539.4197
- You can also use this official email address at firstname.lastname@example.org send them emails.
- And the official address of this institution is 104 Maple Drive Williamsburg, KY 40769