An Overview of The Art Institutes:
The art institute was established in the year 1969. It is an art school for profit. The institution is owned by the education principle foundation. Currently, the institution is operating its main campus in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Without the main campus, institutions have more 8 campuses in Atlanta, (Georgia); Tampa, (Florida); Dallas, (Texas); Houston, (Texas); Austin, (Texas); Miami, (Florida); Virginia Beach, and San Antonio, (Texas); It is a well-known art and design school in the United States of America.
The Art Institutes Programs and Academics:
- The institution is offering multiple academic programs including interior design, visual design, animation and effects, gaming and Technology, film and production, marketing, culinary, and fashion.
- The students, who need financial help to continue their higher studies in art and culture will get complete economic help from the institution.
- The deserving students will get the opportunity of receiving a quality amount of scholarship, so they can complete their higher education.
- The teachers and the administration of this university will help the students to choose their preferred career option.
- They will also guide the students to identify their strengths and to develop their working skills.
- Free internship programs and other internship opportunities will be also provided by this institution to the deserving students.
- The institution is also providing higher education with online facilities that the students from other states and countries will also get the chance of starting a quality education of art and design.
The Art Institute Student Portal Login Procedure:
- First of all the students should use a reliable browsing application and a strong internet connection to search for this particular link address portal.aii.edu
- After that, you need to click the tab “log in” on the top right side of the page.
- Then choose the option “student portal homepage“.
- Now you need to provide the username
- And the password provided by this particular institution
- Now click the “login” tab to open your student account to access all the important study materials and notifications about the institution.
Art Institute Student Login Credentials Recovery Procedure:
- If you have forgotten the password of your student account you need to visit this portal.aii.edu particular online portal first.
- After that, you need to press the button “login” located on the top right side of the page.
- In the next step, you have to press the tab “student portal homepage“.
- Now click the option “forgot your password” located on the upper side of the “login” tab.
- In the next page, you need to enter
- The username of this account.
- And the linked email address.
- Now click the “submit” button.
- After that, you need to follow the rest of the steps very carefully by providing every required detail to retrieve your forgotten password again.
Read More : How To Access OCC Student Login Portal
- If you need any other details about this particular institution you need to make a call by using this number 800.275.4242
- The official address of the main campus of this institute is 6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, N.E. 100 Embassy Row Atlanta, GA 30328-1649
- For other contact details, you should visit this particular website www.artinstitutes.edu/atlanta/about/contact-us