Tell Lucky Survey is issued by the Lucky’s Market. If you have made a purchase at the market then you can complete the survey at the online portal of the Lucky. The survey is issued by the supermarket chain so that they are able to collect their honest feedback which can be later used to enhance the products and services at the Lucky Market.
At the survey you would be asked questions such as how was your purchase at the Lucky Market, behaviour of the staff, response of the cashier, product quality and more. All you need to do is provide answers to the questions found on the questionnaire and you are ready to go.
What is the Lucky’s Market Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you aren’t yet aware of the survey then here is a detailed guide. The customer satisfaction survey is all about sharing your honest feedback on the survey questionnaire. The supermarket store chain would ask for your feedback and in return would offer some reward.
However, we recommend you to provide an honest feedback. The company would later use the feedback to improve its service and products.
Requirements to Complete the Survey
- You need to have made a purchase at the Lucky’s Market recently.
- The user should have the purchase receipt with them.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age in order to enter the survey.
- One must have an internet connected device.
- You can take the survey using any computer or smartphone.
- Any employee at the Lucky’s Market cannot take the survey.
- You would be rewarded with a $100 gift card through a sweepstake. It would take place in the first week of the month with entries received for the previous month.
- The survey code is of a few number
- One needs to space about 5 minutes to complete the survey.
How to Complete the Tell Lucky Survey
- In order to complete the survey the user must open the survey website www.telllucky.com/survey
- As the webpage opens there is the welcome section.
- Provide the survey code and email address in the respective spaces.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button at the bottom right.
- Now you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Answer the survey questions and you can submit it.
About Lucky Market
Lucky’s Market is a U.S based supermarket chain headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, United States. At the supermarket one would find mainly organic food. You could also find Lucky’s Bake house and Creamery and Luck’s Café.
“Read More: Complete Cash Store Customer Satisfaction Survey
At the bottom line one would find the Lucky’s Supermarket customer satisfaction survey easy to go ahead with. If you require assistance you can connect with the help desk. You can also get in touch with us through the comments section below.