Wolverine wants to hear your thoughts. Therefore, all the Wolverine visitors are offered to take a short online survey and answer a few questions based on their experience with Wolverine. The survey is designed to learn more about the customers’ most recent boot or shoe purchase at Wolverine so that the company can provide better service if needed in their future shopping with it. Upon completion of the survey, the entrants will be given an opportunity to enter the Wolverine Prize Draw for free.
Wolverine Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Prize
There are 12 Monthly Prizes each consisting of a $150 Electronic Gift Certificate used to purchase any merchandise at Wolverine.com or a pair of Wolverine boots or shoes.
Wolverine Customer Survey Rules & Requirements
In order to take part in the Wolverine Survey and enter the prize drawing contest, you will need to
- Be a legal resident of the United States and at least 18 years old or over.
- Make a Wolverine purchase lately
- Save the transaction receipt to get the necessary information to access the survey online.
- Complete the survey within the time period mentioned on the receipt or survey invitation.
- Not be the employee of Wolverine or its dealers, agents, subsidiaries and any of the associated companies or such employee’s immediate family members including the persons living in the same address.
Wolverine Customer Survey Steps
Wolverine Customer Survey is brief and simple. Complete it online should take about 3 minutes. If you are an eligible individual, you can use the following steps to take the survey.
- Visit the Survey site at www.wolverine.com/survey.
- Select your age range and gender from the given list.
- Choose which option best describes the product you recently purchased from Wolverine.
- Select the location of your most recent Wolverine purchase.
- Specify the place of purchase and the name of the product.
- Rate how likely you are to purchase Wolverine again in the future.
- Type if there anything else you want to share
- Then provide your personal and contact details i.e. first name, last name, address, apt/suite, city, state, zip code, country, and email address to enter the prize draw.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
A Few Important Notes on Wolverine Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- The prize, $150 Wolverine e-gift certificate, expires 90 days after issuance. Make sure you redeem it before that time period.
- One prize is available for each month during the promotion period.
- The winner of the applicable monthly period will be drawn within 3 weeks after the monthly period.
- The potential prize winner will be notified via email within 3 days of the drawing.
- To claim the prize, the winners must respond in 3 business days to the prize notification.
Wolverine Worldwide, best known for its Wolverine Boots and Shoes is an American footwear manufacturing company operating more than 80 retail stores in the United States and Canada and 42 e-commerce sites. Based in Rockford, Michigan it also has three distribution centers in the US, one in Canada, and one in the Netherlands. The company was founded by G.A. Krause and Fredrick Hirth in 1883 as a small leather tannery with a handful of employees and went public in 1965. Wolverine offers a range of footwear, apparel, and accessories for men and women, and owns a number of subsidiary brands like Cat footwear, Bates, Harley-Davidson, Keds, Hush Puppies, etc.
Wolverine Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-699-7369
Wolverine.com Customer Service
1400 Industries Road
Richmond, In 47374