How to Log In to Verizon Benefits Connection Online Account :
After completing the first-time user registration, return to the login page and access your Verizon Benefits Connection Online Account as an existing user. For that, you can
- Visit the Benefits Connection Login site at www.verizon.com/benefitsconnection
- Enter the User ID and Password that you set during registration in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Log in” button to enter into your Verizon Benefits Connection Online Account.
Once logged in, you can get all the information on healthcare available to you and also keep your personal details up to date. It will ensure that you receive important communication and year-end Tax information from Verizon in a timely manner.
How to Recover Verizon Benefits Connection Online Account Access :
The existing Verizon Benefits Connection Online Account members who have forgotten their user login credentials can recover their online access using the help provided on the login page. To begin your Benefits Connection Online Access retrieval process, you have to
- Go to www.verizon.com/benefitsconnection
- Click on the “Forgot My User ID” or “Forgot My Password” link based on your requirements from the bottom of the existing user login box in the middle.
- Enter the Email Address you provided upon registration for User ID recovery
- For password resetting, input the User ID connected with your Benefits Connection Online Account
- Respond correctly to the CAPTCHA test as an additional safety precaution.
- Click the “Continue” button to find your User ID or receive the password resetting email.
Do as you will be directed to regain your Verizon Benefits Connection Online Account Access.
Verizon Benefits Connection Online Account :
Verizon offers its employees the Benefits Connection Online portal to access their benefits information all in one place conveniently 24/7. Benefits Connection allows the registered employees to review their healthcare coverage, make necessary changes, as well as enroll in the Benefits Library containing Summary Plan Descriptions and other benefit materials.
How to Register for Verizon Benefits Connection Online Account Access :
To access information and tools for managing your Verizon Employee Benefits, you will need to log in to the Benefits Connection portal. If you are first time to the site or have not previously completed the registration, you must register and create a unique User ID and Password for your Benefits Connection Online Account. To get started you can
- Go to the Verizon Benefits Connection Web Portal, www.verizon.com/benefitsconnection
- Click on the black “Register” button found on the ‘First-time user’ box on the right-hand side
- Navigate to the Self Registration section on the right to enter the User ID (Your full 9-digit Social Security Number will be your initial user Id).
- Fill out the Password field with your date of birth in MMDDYYYY format
- Complete the CAPTCHA challenge as an additional security measure. Make sure you include a space between the two words. The captcha words are not case-sensitive and may include punctuation.
- Click on the “Log In” button to move forward.
Follow the on-screen instructions and change your default Benefits Connection User ID and Password. Create a new user login to access your Verizon Benefits Connection Online Account securely.
Also Read : Access to Boehringer Ingelheim Rewards Account
Verizon Employee Benefits Offers & Features :
Verizon offers the employee a great range of comprehensive benefits plan to support them from day one they start working. Here is a brief of some top benefits Verizon provides its US employees.
- Competitive salaries and performance-based incentives
- 401 (k) savings plan with company match
- Discounts on Verizon products
- Adoption expense assistance and Verizon Matching Gifts program
- Paid parental leave for up to 8 weeks at 100% of base pay
- Paid maternity leave for up to 16 weeks at 100% between short-term disability and parental leave
- Health and dependent care spending accounts
- Generous vacation policy, personal days, holidays, and other time-off opportunities
- Tuition assistance, training, and online development tools at every level to help enhance skills and advance career
- The Stock Together program to receive a discretionary award of RSUs based on the job level, location, and schedule working hours
- Employee Assistance Program to provide professional assistance for child and elder care services and adoption assistance for free available 24 hours a day, 365 days of a year
Contact Information :
Verizon Benefits Center Representative Phone Number: 855-489-2367 (Available Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST).
Verizon Employee Service Center Phone Number: 972-457-7239
Verizon Employment Verification
600 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038