U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account Login
U.S. Bank ReliaCard enables the customers to deposit their government disbursement payments to the card account automatically Instead of hassling with the bank or paying to cash the check. Every time the funds are added to the card they can be accessed immediately for using like to make in-store online, over the phone, pay bills, by mail purchases; withdraw money; and use at millions of places that accept Visa cards. U.S. Bank ReliaCard is not a credit card; rather it works similarly to a prepaid debit card.
In addition, the cardholders are provided with a safe and secure login portal to create an Online Account for their ReliaCard and log in to it to manage the card account virtually anytime anywhere and take advantage of all other features and benefits of this online service 24/7 from their computer or mobile device connected through internet.
U.S. Bank ReliaCard Prepaid Debit Card Features & Benefits
The ReliaCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card issued by U.S. Bank, providing a good electronic option for receiving government benefits and a great alternative to getting paid with a paper check. It offers the cardmembers to enjoy a number of benefits such as
- Secure than carrying a large amount of cash
- Save time with easy and quick access to the funds, automatically deposited onto the card account, skip waiting in line to cash or deposit a check
- Avoid extra fees as you no longer need to go to the check casher
- Use anywhere Visa Debit Card is accepted such as purchases at retail stores, grocery stores, restaurants, medical offices and online and over the phone as well.
- Earn cash back with purchases at participating merchants such as grocery stores and convenience stores throughout the United States.
- Make both signature-based and PIN-based purchases
- Get cash withdrawal for free with In-Network ATM locations (U.S. Bank or MoneyPass), and over the counter at any Visa bank or credit union
- Enroll in Card-to-Account transfer to send funds from your card to another bank account
- Pay bills online through the biller or using the Online Bill Pay tool to thousands of companies directly or even pay another person with your ReliaCard Online Account.
- Perform balance inquiry at a U.S. Bank or MoneyPass ATM
- Sign up for text or email alerts to know when money is added to the card account
- Manage and view your card account online with the U.S. Bank ReliaCard Mobile App available in the App Store or Google Play or through the Online Account Center.
How to Set Up U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account
After you receive your ReliaCard in the mail, you must activate the card; choose a PIN; sign your name on the back of the card in ink. You cannot use the card until it is activated and not valid unless it is signed. To activate, you can call the U.S. Bank ReliaCard Cardholder Services using the instructions that come with the card or log into usbankreliacard.com and accessing your card account.
By logging into the U.S. Bank ReliaCard Cardholder Online Account Center, you can not only activate your new card but also take all advantages of the service and keep your card information always in the palm of your hand. So, if you are a ReliaCard member and want to access the Online Account Service, you must set up an Online Account at usbankreliacard.com before the first-time login. It is a one-time procedure and can be completed in a few simple and easy steps as given below.
- Visit the Us bank ReliaCard My Login portal at www.usbankreliacard.com
- Click on the “First Time Login” located below the ‘Login’ button at the bottom of the ‘Cardholder Login’ on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Insert the 16-digit Card Number from your U.S. Bank ReliaCard in the Card Account Number field.
- Click on the “Enter” button and proceed with the next steps.
Follow the prompts you will be provided to set up a User Id and a Password of your U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account.
How to Log in U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account
Once you create the required login credentials and establish an Online Account for you Usbank ReliaCard, you can log in to it at any time anywhere as you want. To log in,
- Visit www.usbankreliacard.com
- Enter the User ID and Password that you created during your U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account setting up the process into their specific fields on the Cardholder Login at the right of the portal.
- Click the black “Login” button to enter your U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account.
If you successfully log in, you can view the current balance on your ReliaCard as it is always important to know the balance before making purchases because the cashier or any other person cannot determine the available balance on your card account. And if you need to pay more than the amount on your card, you need another method of payment to use. Apart from activating the card or checking the balance online, you can do many other activities to manage your U.S. Bank ReliaCard. Like you can
- See account details
- Receive monthly statements
- Choose or change the PIN
- See the transaction history
- Access Online Bill Pay tool to pay the bills
- Transfer money to another person
- Sign up for paperless e-statement
- View your card-fee schedule
- Set up alerts and notification
- Locate the nearest in-network ATMs
- Inquire about your ReliaCard
- Get required additional help and more.
How to Recover U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account Login Info
Those, who have forgotten or lost their U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account Login details, can retrieve the username or reset password with the help options provided on the Us bank ReliaCard My Login portal.
To initiate the recovery procedure, you will need to click the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot Password?” link, based on your requirement, posted lower right side of the ‘Login’ button. Then, submit the necessary information like your ReliaCard Card Number to find the User ID or enter the User ID of your U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account to reset a new password. Complete all the steps as you will be instructed on-screen to obtain your U.S. Bank ReliaCard Online Account Access again.
For security, never respond to the communication asking any sensitive information like your password, PIN, Social Security Number, or Account Number about your account by phone, email or text message. A legitimate company including U.S. Bank never asks this kind of information to its customers. Do not share your card details with anyone.
And also in case your card gets lost or stolen, call the Cardholder Services immediately to report it. If you do the missing report in time, you may not be responsible for the fraudulent activities occurring on your U.S. Bank ReliaCard. The replacement card will be sent to the users approximately within 5 to 7 business days.
Also Read : Nordstrom Credit Card Account Login Guide
U.S. Bank ReliaCard Cardholder Service Phone Number: 855-282-6161