Nordstrom Credit Card Online Access
Nordstrom Card Services provides its Cardholders with a safe and secure web portal to activate their new card as well as sign up to manage the card account online. Even the non-members can also apply for a Nordstrom credit card through this site to enjoy fashion access, exclusive services, and experience amazing cardmember-only benefits upon approval. Nordstrom Credit Card is issued by TD Bank USA, N.A.
How to Activate a Nordstrom Credit Card Online
So, if you got approved for a Nordstrom Credit Card and the card has arrived in the mail, you can activate the new card online in a few simple and easy steps. To initiate the procedure just keep the mail package along with the Nordstrom Card in your hand, and follow the guide listed below.
- Go to the Nordstrom Card Services Login portal at www.nordstromcard.com
- Click on the “Activate New Card” button at the top right corner of your computer screen to be directed to the Activate My Nordstrom Card page.
- Or, access the Nordstrom Card Services activation page directly at www.nordstromcard.com/activate
- Enter your Nordstrom Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Last 4 digits of SSN, and Date of Birth in their respective fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Activate” button.
Keep in mind, the activation will be applied to all the cards on your account and due to the activation of your new Nordstrom credit card the old card, if you have one, will be de-activated. And you are recommended to destroy the deactivated card for your safety and protection.
How to Sign Up Nordstrom Card Online Account
After activating, you can also sign up for an Online Account to manage your Nordstrom Card, make payments, check rewards, and get everything about the card account right at your fingertips. To sign up for your Nordstrom Credit Card Online Account, you will need to
- Visit Nordstrom Card Services Login website at www.nordstromcard.com
- Click on the “Sign Up Now” button from the upper right side of the page.
- Enter the required card information i.e. Card Number, Your Name and Security Code exactly they are on the card.
- Then provide some of your personal information such as the last 4 digits of your SSN and ZIP or Postal code
- Click on the “Continue” button to create the username and password to establish your Nordstrom Credit Card Online Account.
How to Log In Nordstrom Credit Card Online Account
The existing Nordstrom Card Account users as well as the new cardholders, who have just finished setting up their Online Account, can log into the Nordstrom Card Services to access their credit card and take advantage of the available services at any time anywhere. For logging in, they will need to
- Visit www.nordstromcard.com
- Enter the Username and Password created during the signing up process. (Type the password carefully as it is case-sensitive)
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
How to Recover Nordstrom Card Online Account Login Information
The Nordstrom Credit Card Online Account User, who have forgotten their login information and are not able to access the Nordstrom Card Services can find their username and reset the password. For that, they will be required to click one of the two “Forgot username or password’ links, based on the requirement, located below the entry fields and submit the information asked for.
Like to retrieve the Username, you have to enter your Nordstrom Credit Card Number, Your Name, Security Code, Last 4 digit of SSN and billing ZIP or Postal Code to verify your identity. After the verification, the username will be sent to you in the email address on your file.
And for password resetting, initiate the procedure by providing your Nordstrom Card Online Account Username.
How to Apply for Nordstrom Credit Card Online
If you are not a Nordstrom Cardholder but want to have one, you can apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card now using the Nordstrom Card Services Online Portal. To get started with your Nordstrom Credit Card application, you will need to
- Visit www.nordstromcard.com
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply Now” button found in the middle of the page.
- You will be directed to the Nordy Club Rewards webpage where you can locate the “Apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card” below ‘Become a Cardmember’ on the right-hand side. Click on the link.
- Choose your option between ‘Visa Signature and Visa Platinum’ and ‘Nordstrom Retail’ and click the “Apply Now” button beneath your selection.
- Enter your mobile number and click “Continue” to begin the application.
Remember, if you select Visa Signature and Visa Platinum for your Nordstrom Credit Card application and do not qualify, you will be considered for the Nordstrom Retail Card. And in the case, you choose the retail card option; your application will only be considered for the Nordstrom Retail Card.
To Join the Nordy Club
In order to apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card, you must be a Nordy Club Member. If you aren’t already a member, sign in to your Nordstrom Account by clicking the ‘Join the Nordy Club’ at shop.nordstrom.com/c/nordy-club and request the membership and then go for the credit card application. Do you not have an account with Nordstrom? Create one. It is fast, free and easy. Enter your first name, last name, email, and password.
Also Read : Access To Merrick Bank Credit Card Account
Nordy Club & Nordstrom Credit Card Benefits
Both Nordstrom Club members and credit cardmembers can earn status based on their shopping with Nordstrom and get rewarded, earn points, enjoy special offers, and exclusive services. The higher is status, the more you get. Here is a brief list of those features and benefits.
- Earn points every time for shopping at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook or Trunk Club
- Get a $40 Bonus Note for making purchases using your new card on the approval day
- Earn points 3X faster towards Nordstrom Notes
- Early access to Anniversary Sale to shop brand-new arrivals before everyone
- First to Shop Select Brands: exclusive access to purchase new brand and products
- First to Shop Nordstrom Rack’s Clear the rack sale of 25% off red-tag clearance items
- Access to Beauty and Styling Workshop to curate your look using select brands on your budget
- Get front-of-the-line privileges or priority access to Nordstrom fashion
- Free basic alteration on regular priced items at Nordstrom and Trunk Club
- Receive $100 in alteration benefits
- Access to invite-only events with Ambassador+ Status
- Unlock Instant Insider status to automatically get a status boost and Insider benefits
- Check out with Buy Online & Pick Up in stores and request Curbside Pickup at participating locations
- Nordstrom to You In-Home Stylist benefits on styling advice and tailoring service
- No Annual Fee and competitive APRs
Nordstrom Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-888-246-8720
Nordstrom Card Online Account Management Customer Service Number: 1-866-491-7860
PO Box 6555