Netspend Prepaid Debit Card
Netspend offers the consumers a convenient way to manage their money on the Netspend Prepaid Debit Mastercard or Visa Card that comes with lots of features, offers, and convenience. Apart from handing the money their own way, the users can access their card account online through the safe and secure Online Account Center as well as with Netspend Mobile App to always stay on top of their card activities anytime at home or on-the-go from anywhere across the world.
Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Features & Benefits
Netspend is a leading provider of FDIC-insured Visa Prepaid, Prepaid Mastercard and corporate prepaid card through the issuing banks in the United States. With a Netspend reloadable prepaid card, you can enjoy the following tools and benefits that let you put in control of your financial life.
- No credit check, no minimum balance, no activation fees for signing up.
- Personalize your plastic card with a family photo or any image of your choice
- Go shopping, pay bills, withdraw cash from ATMs, etc.
- Get paid off your paycheck, and government benefits up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit.
- Use the card at the store, online, over the phone and everywhere Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
- Earn cashback and personalized offers with Payback Rewards
- Save up to 50% off the normal retail prices of FDA-approved prescription medication
- Put your desired amount of money in Savings Account and earn interest on it too
- Load the card at grocery stores, gas stations, check cashers, and convenience stores over 13,000 convenient Reload Locations all over the country
- Deposit checks to the card in a snap by taking a few photos with your phone through Mobile Check Load
- Transfer funds seamlessly between Netspend cards to send and receive money from friends and family
- Refer-a-Friend to Netspend and increase your card balance by getting paid
- Get transaction, deposit or budget notification sent right to you for signing up Anytime Alerts
- Keep your card number under-covered, safe and secure with a temporary virtual card for online transactions.
- Purchase Cushion to cover up to $10 if you fall short
- Visa or Mastercard Zero Liability Protection against fraudulent or unauthorized charges on the card account.
- Netspend Smartphone App and Online Account Center to check the account balance, view transaction, pay the bills, manage your card funds and many more
Plan Fees & Charges
There are 3 plans, associated with a Netspend Prepaid Debit Card- Pay-As-You-Go Plan, Monthly Plan, and Reduced Monthly Plan.
The Pay-As-You-Go Plan is free and will automatically be effective when a new Netspend Prepaid Card account is opened for the first time. Later, you can change the plan by calling the customer service number or logging into your Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Online Account.
- Monthly Plan: $9.95
- Reduced Monthly Plan: $5
- Signature Purchases Transaction: $1.50 (Pay-As-You-Go Plan); $0 (Monthly and Reduced Monthly Plan)
- PIN Purchases Transaction: $1.50 (Pay-As-You-Go Plan); $0 (Monthly and Reduced Monthly Plan)
- ATM Balance Inquiry: $0.50
- ATM Withdrawal: $2.50
- Over-the-Counter Withdrawal at financial institutions: $3.00
- Cash Reload at Netspend Reload Network Location: Up to $3.95
- Transaction Decline: $1.00
- Replacement Card: $9.95
- Custom Card: $4.95
- Check Request: $5.95
- Inactivity (after 90 days): $5.95
How to Get a Netspend Visa Prepaid Debit Card Online
The Netspend Visa Prepaid Card and the Netspend Prepaid Mastercard are issued by Axos Bank, The Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc or by Mastercard International Incorporated. You can pick one of the two reloadable prepaid debit cards of your choice.
To sign up for a Netspend Prepaid Mastercard or Visa Debit Card account and get the card in the mail, you can apply. There is no credit check and no upfront fees. To initiate the procedure, you will be required to
- Visit the official Netspend website, www.netspend.com
- Click on the “Sign Up Now’” button from the left-hand side of your screen or “Get a Card” from the top of the homepage.
- Entering the designated page, type your information i.e. First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Apt No., Zip Code and Email Address in their respective fields on the left of the page.
- Select the type of payments you would like to receive with Direct Deposit among paycheck, tax refund, or government benefits. Select ‘None at this time’ if you cannot determine it at that time.
- Choose card designs from the available options.
- Review the entered details once again and click on the “GET MY CARD” button to place your Netspend Prepaid Debit Card order.
How to Activate Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Online
After the application, your Netspend card should reach you approximately within 7 to 10 business days. After it arrives in the mail, you can activate the card online before add money and start using it. For the online activation, keep your new Netspend Prepaid Mastercard or Visa Debit Card along with the mail package handy and take the following steps given below.
- Visit Netspend website, www.netspend.com
- Click on the “Activate Card” link found at the top right corner of the homepage.
- You can also directly go to httpswww.netspend.com/account/activate
- Entering the Card Activation portal, insert the 16-digit Card Number and 3-digit Security Code from your new Netspend Prepaid Card in the spaces provided in the middle.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button to proceed
Provide all the information you will be asked appropriately to verify your identity and successfully activate your Netspend Prepaid Debit Card.
How to Register Netspend Prepaid Card for Online Access
The Netspend Prepaid Debit Cardholders can easily and conveniently keep track of every dime of their card account and do a lot to manage the money on it by registering for Online Access and creating an online account to log in. For that, you can
- Visit www.netspend.com and click on the “Log In” button from the upper right corner of the page next to ‘Activate Card”.
- Entering the Account Login page, scroll down and click on the “Register for Online Access” link at the left bottom of the login section.
- You can also directly land on the registration page at www.netspend.com/account/register
- Enter the 16-digit number and 3-digit Security Code from the back of your Netspend Prepaid Card in their respective fields.
- And click on the “Continue” button to set up the required login credentials for your Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Online Account.
How to Log in Netspend Prepaid Card Online Account
Once you create your Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Online Account, you can log in to it through the Netspend Online Account Center or Mobile App and take all these advantages of the service like create budget, manage preference, check card balance, see up-to-date transactions, track spending, change monthly plan, request additional cards, locate your nearest reload locations, and many more.
To log in your Netspaend Prepaid Card Account through the Online Account Center in the Netspaend website you can
- Go to www.netspend.com and click on the “Log In” button from the top right corner of the webpage left to the “Activate Card” link.
- Or, access the NetSpend Prepaid Card Online Account Portal at www.netspend.com/account/login
- Enter the Username and Password that you created during the registration of your Netspend Prepaid Mastercard or Visa Debit card Online Access.
- Check the “Remember username” box if you plan to use the device to access your Netspaend Prepaid Card Account later and quicken the login procedure.
- Click the “LOG IN” button.
Also Read : Commerce Bank Online Loan Payment Guide
How to Recover Netspend Prepaid Card Online Account Login Information
If you do not remember the username or password of your Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Online Account, click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link, whichever is applicable for you, on the Netspaend Prepaid Account Login page below the ‘LOG IN’ button and submit the required information of the primary cardholder.
To retrieve the username, you will need to enter the Email Address and reset the password, you have to provide both the Username and Email Address.
Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Toll-Free Customer Service Number: 1-866-387-7363
FAX: (512) 857-0263
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Email Address: email@example.com