LEGO Product Feedback Survey
Have you recently bought a LEGO set? If yes, you may win another set just for giving your feedback. To grab this excellent offer all you need to do is to complete LEGO Product Feedback Survey sharing your experience with your LEGO set to participate in the LEGO Prize Draw Contest. If you are a minor, you can ask an adult to take the survey on behalf of you.
LEGO Product Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Prize
A LEGO set with an approximate value of $80 or €60 is awarded in each monthly draw. The set will be chosen according to the type of the set the winner is surveyed for and also to his/her age.
LEGO Product Feedback Survey Rules & Requirements
To accomplish the LEGO Product Feedback Survey online and then take part in the applicable monthly drawing, the entrants will need
- Purchase a LEGO product most recently.
- Keep the building instruction box safe to access information required to enter the survey online.
- Must be an adult. Participants under the age of majority need a grown-up to respond to the survey on their behalf.
- Must not be employees of the LEGO Group of Companies, their subsidiaries, affiliates or their immediate family or household members.
LEGO Store Feedback Survey & Sweepstakes Entry
For initiating the LEGO Store Feedback Survey online have the respective LEGO product box near you and take the following steps listed below.
- Go to the URL address on the back of your LEGO set or access www.legosurvey.com/product
- Enter the 4 or 5-digit set number found on the front page of your LEGO Building Instructions or on the front of the box close to the age marking or on the side of the box below the LEGO logo. (If you still can’t find it, click the ‘i’ button under the entry field to see the examples.
- Hit the “Let’s Go” button to start the survey.
- Complete the survey as per your experience with the LEGO set on which you are taking this survey.
- At the conclusion, provide your name, email address and other necessary details to be entered into the respective monthly drawing.
A Few Important Notes on LEGO Product Feedback Survey Sweepstakes
- LEGO Product Feedback Survey Sweepstakes are open to all the customers in the world but the draw will be conducted in Denmark ruled by the Danish law
- Participants are allowed to enter the sweepstakes via survey once using one LEGO product number. Multiple entries with the same product number will be disqualified.
- Each month one potential prize winner will be picked up through a random draw per 1000 valid entries.
- The Canadian winners need to correctly answer the arithmetical questions prior to being declared as a prize draw winner
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 to 14 days after the drawing
- The winners must complete and return an affidavit of eligibility to claim their prize.
LEGO is a privately held Danish toy production company and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of play materials. The name ‘LEGO’ is an abbreviation of the two Danish words ‘leg godt’ meaning ‘play well’. The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen and based on the iconic LEGO brick, which was named ‘Toy of the Century’ twice. The LEGO Group manufactures its products in several sites in the world such as Denmark, Hungary, China, Mexico and operates nearly 140 retail stores located in various countries in Europe, North America, etc.
To get the winner’s list or ask any query about the LEGO Product Feedback Survey and Sweepstakes, email at LEGOsurvey@LEGO.com
LEGO USA Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-835-4386
USA Mailing Address:
LEGO Customer Services
P.O. Box 1138