Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card issued by Chase offers the consumers easy, flexible and convenient way to earn rewards everywhere on every purchase and use the reward points to pay toward millions of products at Amazon or redeem through chase for cash back, gift cards, and travel and also take advantage of all other cardmember benefits. There is no annual fee or foreign transaction fee associated with this credit card. Plus, Chase provides the users to manage their Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card Features & Benefits
With a new Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card or Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, you can get to enjoy a number of benefits offers, and perks such as
- $50 Amazon Gift Card upon approval of Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card or $70 Amazon Gift Card on Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Either 3% or 5% (with eligible Prime membership) back for each $1 on qualifying purchases made at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- 2% back for each $1 spent at restaurants, gas stations, and drug stores
- 1% back for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- Unlimited and unexpired points that can be earned as long as the account is open
- Link the card to your Amazon account and redeem the reward points ($1 for 100 points)for eligible items during checkout at Amazon.com
- Shop with Points at Amazon to pay for full or part of the qualifying orders including tax and shipping using instantly redeemed points
- Redeem the points through your chase.com account for cash back, gift cards ($25 Gift Card for 2500 points) or travel (for flights, car rental, hotels, cruises etc.)
- Set up automatic payments and earn rewards on the bills like utility, TV and more.
- No minimum reward balance is required to redeem
- Add an authorized user and maximize reward earning potential
- Travel benefits like travel accident insurance, auto rental collision damage waiver, travel and emergency assistance, roadside dispatch, baggage delay insurance, and lost luggage reimbursement
- Complimentary Visa Signature Concierge Service to find tickets to the sports and entertainment events, make a reservation, or get help sending gifts
- No Foreign Transaction Fee; No Annual Credit Card Fee
- Extended warranty protection
- Purchase protection up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account
- Account security with Zero Liability Protection, fraud alerts and protection, chip-enabled enhanced security
- Contactless payment with Tap to Pay using contactless indicator at the back of your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card and more
Rates & Fees
- Purchase APR: 15.74% to 23.74% based on your creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.74% to 23.74%
- Cash Advance APR: 26.49%
- Minimum Interest Charge: $0
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer
- Cash Advances Fee: $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction
- Late or Return Payment Fee: Up to $39
How to Apply for Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card Online
Applying for an Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card or Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is simple, secure and easy. To apply, you must be a U.S. resident at least 18 years of age (19 in AL and NE) and have a U.S. Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. If you are an eligible individual and interested to have one of the cards, you can do it in a few quick steps such as
- Go to Chase Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card page, www.amazon.com/gp/cobrandcard
- Click on the “Apply Now” button found at the upper right-hand side of your computer screen.
- Sign in to your Amazon Account with the registered email or phone number and password.
- If you are new to Amazon and do not have an account click the “Create your Amazon account” link at the bottom of the sign-in box to create one.
- After signing in to your Amazon account, complete a short application form and submit.
Chase bank administers the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card or Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card approval process. If your application is instantly approved, you will be directed to the card agreement, terms of account and other important disclosure pages. If the application is not approved at that time, you will be informed about the status of it. Usually, the result is shown within two to four weeks after applying.
How to Enroll In Chase Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card Online Account
Once approved and received your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card, you can sign up for the Online Access at Chase.com and create an Online Account, if you already have not a Chase online account, to manage your card account online 24/7. For the enrollment process, you can
- Visit Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card webpage www.chase.com/amazon
- Click on “Not enrolled? Sign up now” link at bottom of the ‘Welcome’ box on the upper right-hand side.
- Select “Personal” option as you have a credit card for online access enrollment
- Enter your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card Number. (You may enter other Chase product number like checking, savings, other deposits, investment, debit card, auto loan, lease account, home lending account number)
- Enter your Social Security Number. If you do not have, enter your Date of Birth.
- Create an 8-32 characters Username between including at least 1 letter, 1 number, and special characters
- Click the “Next” button.
Follow the instructions on the screen to create a password and complete the signing up process to create your Chase Online Account and link your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card to it to access the card online.
How to Log In Chase Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card Account Online
When your Chase.com Account is established and your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is added to the account, you can log in to it anytime anywhere to view account activity, set up automatic payments, view statements, go paperless, pay bills online, set up personalized alerts, add authorized user, add the card digital wallet, check your reward balance and many more. To log in,
- Go to www.chase.com/amazon
- Navigate to the ‘Welcome’ box at the upper right-hand side of the page to type the Username and Password in their respective fields.
- Check the “Remember me” box if you want to speed up the login process next in the same device you are using.
- Click the “Use token” link and enter it in the Token field if you have one.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
You can also log in to your Amazon.com account to view your earned gift card balance and get more information about the rewards and offers of Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card.
Also Read : Access Your Chase Credit Card Account
How to Recover Chase Amazon Rewards Credit Card Online Account Login Info
The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Cardholders, who have forgotten their Chase Online Account login credentials, can retrieve the Username and reset the Password and regain their Chase Online Account access by clicking the “Forgot username/password?” link below the “Sign in” button. To initiate the recovery procedure, you will need to choose one of the following options and verify your identity.
- Social Security Number or Date of Birth
- Tax ID Number and any of your Chase Account or Card Number
- Authorized Business User Email and Security Code
- Or, Pending Application ID Number and Email
Enter the required details of your select option correctly and click the “Next” button to proceed with the next step. Follow the prompts you will be provided to get your User ID back or change the password.
For any issue, call the number back on your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card or log into the Chase account online to communicate via secure email message.
Or, you can write to
P.O. Box 15298
Wilmington, DE 19850