Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Access
Merrick Bank offers the consumers to accept their pre-qualified offer to apply for the Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card and enables the existing cardholders to access their credit card account online. Merrick Bank is one of the top issuers of Visa Credit Card and comes with two options of credit- Platinum Visa and Secured Visa Credit Card.
How to Respond Merrick Bank Credit Card Application Offer Online
Applying for a Credit Card with a Pre-Qualified Mail Offer is always a faster and easier way of application. The chance of getting approved is always high in the pre-qualified application as the offer indicates that your credit profile met the standards required for the card and you are an eligible customer. Though there is no guaranty that you must be approved as you have to fulfill all other criteria as well.
However, if you are a recipient of a Merrick Bank Credit Card Pre-Qualification letter and want to accept the Offer, you can respond to it online and complete the application. To initiate the procedure, keep the mailer handy and take the following steps.
- Visit the URL in the Mail Offer or access mailoffer.merrickbank.com
- Enter your Acceptance Certificate Number, Last Name as it appears on your offer letter, and Email address in their respective fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Apply Now” button to get started with the application.
As a pre-qualified applicant, the basic information about you will be stored in the Merrick Bank database so some fields of the online application form may be pre-filled. So, it does not take much time to finish your application for a Merrick Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card.
How to Check If You Match a Merrick Bank Credit Card Pre-Qualified Mail Offer
If you do not have the Acceptance Certificate number or did not receive any pre-qualified offer from Merrick Bank, you can still apply for a Merrick Bank Platinum Visa Card. For that, you can check if you are an eligible individual for the offer. If you match the criteria set by Merrick Bank, you will get the pre-qualified offer to apply r the Platinum Visa Card. Checking will not affect your credit score.
To begin, you will need to click the “Can’t find your Acceptance Certificate Number?” under the ‘Acceptance Certificate Number’ field on Merrick Bank Credit Card Application Offer Verification portal at mailoffer.merrickbank.com or you can directly access the webpage at onlineoffer.merrickbank.com. Then simply fill out the online form provided there entering the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Address Type (Street address, PO Box and Rural Route)
- Date of Birth
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Previous Zip code if you have moved in the last 30 days
- And Email Address
Click on the “See if I Match” button to let Merrick Bank use your provided information to confirm your identity and try to fit you to a Merrick Bank Credit Card Pre-Qualified offer of credit.
How to Apply for a Merrick Bank Secured Visa Credit Card
Without any Pre-Qualified offer from Merrick Bank, you can also apply for a Merrick Bank Credit Card. But in that case, you are allowed to apply for a Secured Visa Card instead of a Platinum Visa Card over the web. You can be approved for this card with any credit history if you
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have a verifiable physical US home address
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Do not have a pending bankruptcy filing that has not been discharged by the court
- Do not have any outstanding federal, state or local tax obligation
- Successfully fund your security deposit
- Meet the income assessment and identity verification requirements mandated by the government for all credit card application
If you fulfill all these requirements, you can use the steps given below to start your Merrick Bank Secured Visa Credit Card application.
- Visit Merrick Bank official website, www.merrickbank.com
- Scroll down and click on the “APPLY NOW” button in the ‘SECURED VISA’ section in the middle of the page.
- Entering the Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card page click the “Apply Now” button once again.
- Choose your card design and enter some of your personal information i.e. name, address, email, phone number, mobile number, DOB, SSN, and mother’s maiden name.
- Continue to the next step to provide your financial information.
- Move to the thirst step that is E-Sign disclosure.
- Complete the rest steps i.e. summary of terms, fund your account and application summary
Follow the on-screen instruction and complete the application procedure. If approved, you will have an initial credit line based on your deposit between $200 and $3000.
How to Sign Up for Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account
After receiving your new Merrick Bank Visa Credit Merrick Bank, you can enroll in Merrick Bank Cardholder Center and sign up for Online Account to log in to manage your credit card account virtually from anywhere anytime. To do that, you can
- Visit online Merrick Bank Cardholder Center logon.merrickbank.com
- Click on the “Not enrolled? Sign up now” link found at the bottom of the ‘LOG IN’ box at the left of the portal.
- Enter your details such as Account Number, Date of Birth and Social Security Number in their respective fields on the enrollment page.
- Click on the “Next” button to set up your login credentials.
How to Login Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account
Once you establish your Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card Online Account, you can log in to it and access your credit card information and use all the features and tools of the service. For logging in,
- Visit logon.merrickbank.com
- Enter the Username and Password associated with your Merrick Bank Online Account in their specific fields below the ‘LOG IN’ box on the left-hand side of the page.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want to speed up the future login process by storing the info on your device.
- Click the “LOG IN” button
How to Recover Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account Login Info
The Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account users, who have forgotten their account login credentials, can retrieve the username and reset the password. To begin the recovery process, click the “Forgot username or password?” link under the login button and enter your Account Number and Username to reset the password.
And if you cannot remember the username too, click on the “Forgot username?” link and submit the requested details like Account Number, Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your Last Name.
Also Read : Apply Discover Credit Card Online
Merrick Bank Credit Card Features & Benefits
Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card is a great way to build or re-build the credit and also double the credit line along with other benefits such as
- Work with all three major credit bureaus to build or re-build your credit history.
- Know your score with free goScore, a complimentary benefit from Merrick Bank, to get your FICO Score each month.
- Visa $0 Fraud Liability Protection for unauthorized.
- Flexible and convenient payment options- check, phone or online, to help you pay on time and build your credit.
- Automatic Regular Credit Line Review
- Enroll in the simple, eco-friendly, clutter-free paperless online statement.
- Free Financial Education from Merrick Bank for the latest credit building, budgeting, and money management resources, etc.
- Free Online and Mobile Account Access to check your balance; make payments; view statements, set email alerts and more.
Merrick Bank Secured Visa Credit Card Fees & Rates
- APR for purchases: 18.95%
- APR for cash advance: 23.95%
- Account Set Up Fee: $0
- Annual Fee: $36
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 4% of each amount
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of each transaction
- Late or Returned Payment: Up to $39
Merrick Bank Customer Service Inquiry Number 1-800-204-5936
P.O. Box 9201
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001