Barclaycard Online Account Services
Barclaycard has made easy for its customers to manage their account with the Barclaycard Online Account Service that comes with a range of convenient and useful features and tools. The Online Account Services Center acts as a one-shop Barclaycard stop to keep track of the money in Barclaycard account 24/7 from anywhere in the world as well as enables them to change credit limit, transfer balance, check transactions, pay bills with a debit card, adjust monthly payment, get payment due reminder, and do all the things one need to make the most out of their Barclaycard Account.
Barclaycard Online Account Services Features & Benefits
Barclaycard Online Account Access is a safe, secure and easy to use service and the site can be accessed comfortably from any web-enabled computer as well as phone and tablet with Barclaycard App. Here is a brief list of the features and benefits available to you if you register for the service and log in to your by Barclaycard Online Account.
- Activate a new Barclaycard card
- Check the balance and see where you exactly are
- View your PIN securely
- Pay and manage your bills; set billing date,
- Set up a Direct Debit and get 3 payment options: the minimum amount, the full balance, and a fixed amount.
- View and download up to 12 months statements as PDFs and download them if required
- Set up monthly text or email reminders and notifications for statements availability
- Add up to 4 Additional Cardholders and get their own Barclaycard and PIN
- Enroll in free alerts and updates to skip missing payments, receive payment confirmation, get monthly spend and balance limit and stay on top of your budget.
- Get a money transfer offer
- Update your personal details
- Send secure messages for any account related queries and get fast reply within 24 hours.
- Download free Barclaycard app from App Store or Google Play on your iPhone or Android and access the Barclaycard Online Account Service securely on the go with Apple’s Face ID or Touch ID or Fingerprint login.
How to Register Barclaycard Online Account Services
So, if you are a Barclaycard member and want to make the most out of your account, you must register for Barclaycard Online Account Services and create an online account to log in. For the registration, you will need to be the primary cardholder and have your Barclaycard and the credit limit to your hand and make sure cookies are enabled in the browser of your device.
The credit limit can be found on your latest statement and if you are a new cardholder see the letter that came with your card in the mail package to locate the info. Still can’t find? Call the customer service number and provide your Barclaycard card number and DOB and you will be informed of your balance and available credit. To form your credit limit, combine together that current balance and available credit.
For the Barclaycard Online Account Services registration, you can use any Barclaycard in your name and registered to your home address. To initiate the procedure, you can use the following steps.
- Go to Barclaycard Online Account Servicing webpage at www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycard
- Click on the “Register” button at the left of the page.
- After you reach the next page, scroll down a little and click on the “Register your account” button.
- Input the required account details i.e. 16-digit Card Number, 3-digit CVV or Card Security Code, Expiry Date, Current Credit Limit, and Date of Birth in their respective spaces.
- Create a username that must be 8 to 16 characters long have at least 1 number or 1 letter and does not contain any special character.
- Set a password with 6 numbers that should not be your date of birth, contains only digits and have no number repeated more than 2 times in a row and no more than 3 numbers in turn.
- Establish a memorable word using only A-Z letters without any repetition more than 2 times in a row and more than 2 letters in turn. It can also not be your last name.
- Create a memorable word reminder that cannot be your memorable word itself or any special character.
- Enter your Email Address for statement ready alerts.
- Select the checkbox to not be contacted by email for keeping you informed about offers, products and services.
- Check the second box to give your consent that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Register” button.
Keep in mind, for security you only have 5 minutes to complete the entire registration. So, prepare all the things before you proceed with your Barclaycard Online Account Service registration.
How to Sign In Barclaycard Online Account Services
Once registered, you will have immediate access to the Barclaycard account and be able to manage it and take full benefits of the Online Account Services easily and securely. For signing in to your Barclaycard Online Account, you can
- Visit the Barclaycard Online Account Login or Register page, www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycard
- Click on the “Login” button at the left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the 8-16 characters Username or the 9-digit ID Number in the field.
- Check the “Remember me” box if you want to store the info and speed up the login process to the site on the same device next time.
- Click on the “Next” button to enter your passcode associated with your Barclaycard Online Account in their fields.
Instead of the registered login user ID, you can also select the respective link below the entry field and provide the 16-digit number from any of the Barclaycard in your name to log in to Barclaycard Online Account and access the service.
Also Read : Activate Your American Express Card
How to Recover Barclaycard Services Account Login Info
If you have forgotten your Barclaycard Online Account Services username or ID, choose the number on the front of your Barclaycard and then select the right passcode to enter the online account.
The users, who do not recall their passcode too, use the memorable word that has been created during the Barclaycard Online Account Service registration. If you forgot both your passcode and memorable word, click the “Forgotten your passcode” link and follow the instructions on your screen. A verification code will be sent to your up to date mobile number to reset your details straight away.
Barclaycard Customer Service Number: 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090
Barclaycard Customer Service International Number: +44 (0)1604 230 230
To know your Barclaycard details, call at 0333 202 7900 (mobile) 0800 161 5300 (landline) or +44 1452 828001 from abroad.