Disney Visa Credit Card
The consumers are offered to get more Disney with the Disney Visa Credit Card from Chase. With it, you can earn Disney Rewards Dollars to redeem towards Disney products and experiences as well as have access to year-round cardmember perks, special offers, and many more. Plus, the cardholders can access their Disney Visa Credit Card Account online at chase.com to see the card information, balance, payment history, reward dollars, and take all the advantages of the service over the web safely and securely 24/7.
Disney Visa Credit Card Features & Benefits
Disney Visa Credit Cards are issued by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. There are two Disney Credit Cards: Premier Visa Card and Visa Card. You can choose any of them right for you. Most of the cardmember perks; rewards dollars are the same for both cards. But some of them may not be available in Visa Card. However, below is a brief list of them.
- Receive a $200 Statement Credit after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with a Disney Premier Visa Card
- Or, get a $50 Statement Credit after first purchase with a Disney Visa Card
- 0% Promo APR for the first 6 months following the purchase date on select Disney vacation packages or purchase of a real estate interest
- Earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurant, and most Disney locations (Premier Card only)
- Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases
- No limits to the Rewards Dollars to be earned
- Catch the latest Disney and Start Wars movies at participating theatres by redeeming Reward Dollars
- Redeem Reward Dollars toward most things at Disney store or shopDisney.com as well as more of Disney services and experiences like Disney Theme Park tickets, Resort stays, shopping dining and more
- Purchase airline tickets on any airline to any destination with the Disney Premier Visa Card and then pay back yourself by redeeming your Reward Dollars for a Statement Credit.
- Savings abroad Disney Cruise Line packages, onboard activities, and souvenirs purchases; receive 10% a Castaway Cay Gateway Package
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations and 10% off on select dining locations at most days at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Exclusive Disney Visa Card-member Event Access at Disney store and photo opportunities with Disney or Star Wars characters.
- Enjoy Cardmember perks, savings, special Disney experience and many more all year long.
Rates & Fees
- Purchase APR: 17.49% after the introductory APR if applicable.
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.49%
- Cash Advance APR: 26.49%
- Minimum Interest Charge: $0
- Annual Fee: $0 (Disney Visa Card); $49 (Disney Premier Visa Card)
- Balance Transfer Fee: $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer
- Cash Advances Fee: $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction
- Foreign Transactions Fee: 3% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. Dollars
- Over the credit limit: None
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100, up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250, and up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more
- Return Payment Fee: Up to $37
How to Apply for Chase United Explorer Disney Credit Card Online
Anyone over the age of 18 years having a valid permanent home address within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Island or having a U.S. military address can apply for a Chase Disney Visa Credit Card. The application can be done over the web. It is fast, secure, easy and convenient. To initiate the application procedure online, you can use the steps listed below.
- Go to Disney Visa Credit Card official website, disneyrewards.com
- Click on the “Select a Card” from the ‘Disney Rewards Visa Cards from Chase’ sidebar at the left on the page.
- Choose which Disney Visa Card fits you best and click on the “Select” button under it.
- Pick a card design from the gallery and click the “Apply Now” button.
- Leaving DisneyRewards.com you will be going to chase.com secure application webpage.
- After you reach the designated page, select a card from the list if you want to change your previous selection.
- Enter some of your personal details i.e. First Name, MI, Last Name, Suffix, Mailing Address, City, State, Unit/Apt., Zip Code, Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, SSN/ITIN and select Type of Residence.
- Then, provide your financial and contact information like Total Gross Annual Income, The Primary Source of Income, Email Address, Primary Phone Number and Alternative Phone Number.
- Select if any portion of your total gross annual income is non-taxable and insert the amount.
- Add authorized users providing the required details about them if you want. You can add up to 5 people to your account; each will be sent an individual card.
- Review the E-Sign disclosure, Pricing and Terms, and all other important details about your Chase Disney Visa Credit Card Account.
- Check the box to confirm that you have read and agree to the certifications and pricing and terms.
- Hit the “Submit” button when you will finish.
After submission of your Disney Visa Card or Premier Card application, Chase will review your credit report and the information provided by you to confirm that you must meet the required eligibility criteria. Your credit access line will be determined upon approval.
If you are instantly approved for your Disney Visa Credit Card or Premier Credit Card, you will be notified immediately after the application. And if Chase will require more information to process your application, they will show you a message of it and let you know the decision through mail as soon as possible.
After the application is approved, your new Disney Visa Credit Card along with with with other important information within 7 to 10 business days by mail.
How to Enroll for Disney Visa Credit Card Online Account at Chase
To access your Disney Visa Credit Card online, you must have an existing Chase Online Account at chase.com. If not, you will need to enroll for Online Access and create a Chase Account online at first. For that, keep your new Disney Visa Card attached with the mail package ready and take the following steps to begin your Chase Online Enrollment process.
- Go to www.chase.com or www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/disney
- Click on “Not Enrolled? Sign up now” link at bottom of the ‘Welcome’ box on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Select the “Personal” option as the type of account you would like to access online.
- Enter your Disney Visa Credit Card Number. (You may also enroll with other Chase product number like checking, savings, other deposits, investment, debit card, auto loan, lease account, home lending account number if you have and link your Disney Visa Credit Card Account later)
- Enter your Social Security Number. If you do not have an SSN, insert your Date of Birth.
- Create a Username of 8-32 characters long and include at least 1 letter and, 1 number, and no special characters
- Click the “Next” button to create a password and complete the rest and set up your Chase Disney Visa Credit Card Online Account.
How to Log In Disney Visa Credit Card Account Online
Once the enrollment process is done, you can log in to your Chase Online Account and access your Disney Visa Credit Card to pay bills, view credit limit, update changes, add or remove authorized users, set alerts and notification, view statements, register email to receive exclusive offers and many more. To log in,
- Just visit www.chase.com and click ‘Sign In’ on ‘Welcome’ box
- Or go to www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/disney and navigate at the ‘Welcome’ box on the right
- Enter your Chase Online Access Username and Password in their respective fields.
- Check the “Remember me” box to speed the future login process in the device you are using to log in.
- Click the “Use token” link and enter it in the Token field if you have one.
- Hit the “Sign in” button.
How to Recover Chase Online Account Login Info
Do not remember your Chase Online Account login credentials? Retrieve the Username or reset the Password with the self-help option provided on the login section to regain your Chase Online Account and access your Disney Visa Credit Card.
To initiate the recovery procedure, click the “Forgot username/password?” link below the “Sign in” button. Choose one of the available options from SSN, Tax ID Number, Authorized business user, and Pending application to verify your identity. Submit other requested information according to your select option and click the “Next” button to continue.
If you provided all the information correctly, your identity verification will be successfully completed and you will be instructed how you can find your User ID or change the Password.
Also Read : Access To Chevron Techron Advantage Card Account
How to Access Disney Rewards & Disney Credit Card Account Online
Disney Rewards Dollars redemption services and Disney Rewards Dollars account information is provided, operated and managed by Chase Bank.
So, the Disney Visa Credit Cardholders are required to make sure that they must link their Disney Account to their Disney Visa Credit Card Online Account at Chase.com. Only then they will be able to access and manage their Disney Rewards Dollars in your existing Disney Account and Chase Disney Visa Credit Card Account.
Once connected, you can do a lot of activities by signing into your Disney Online Account as you can
- Check your Disney Rewards Dollars balances
- Redeem rewards dollars
- Request a Disney Rewards Redemption Card
- Transfer the Rewards Dollars to a Disney redemption card etc.
To Sign In Disney Rewards Account
If you are already registered with Disney online and have an account with any Disney-owned website like Disneyworld.com, Disneyland.com, shopdisney.com, Starwars.com, you can use the same username and password to sign in Disney Rewards and link your Disney and Chase Account. To log into Disney Rewards, you can
- Visit disneyrewards.com and click on the “My Disney Account” under the ‘Disney Rewards Visa Cards from Chase’ sidebar at the left on the page
- Or, you can directly access disneyrewards.com/manage-account
- Entering the Disney Rewards Manage Account webpage, click on the “Sign in” button and a pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Type the Username or Email Address and Password associated with any of your Disney Account in their specific fields.
- If you forgot the password, click on the ‘Need help signing in?’ and enter your email address or username.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to enter your Disney Account
To Create Disney Account
Don’t have a Disney Account? Click on the “Create an Account” link on the login screen or at disneyrewards.com/manage-account and enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. Set a password; select your gender and insert your birth date. In the end, click the final “Create Account” button to form your new Disney Account online to access.
Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card Account Information Number: 1-800-300-8575
For any issue related to your Disney Visa Credit Card, call at the Customer Service Number on the back of your Disney Visa or Premier Visa Card.
Before that, you can also check disneyrewards.com/faq to see if the answers to your questions are provided there.