Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card
The QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One offers the cardmembers unlimited cashback with every purchase every day in addition to get access to other valuable benefits. Plus, the users are provided with a safe and secure Capital One Online Account Center to stay connected with their card account 24/7 to get more control as well as utilize all the features of this free online service to manage the card over the web conveniently from anywhere in the world.
Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card Features & Benefits
Capital One QuicksilverOne is an average credit level cashback rewards credit card. With it, you can take advantage of almost all features and offers of the best Capital One Credit Cards apart from its exclusive benefits. Like you can
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Rewards do not expire unless the account is closed and can be redeemed anytime for any amount
- Redeem the rewards for cash as a check or statement credit
- Use the rewards to buy gift cards
- Cover a recent purchase with the earned cash back
- Access a higher credit line for making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Unlimited credit score and tool access to keep track your credit profile using free CreditWise from Capital One
- $0 Fraud Coverage against unauthorized purchases if your QuicksilverOne card is lost or stolen
- Protect your card with Virtual Card Number during the online transaction and Card Lock with Capital One mobile app if the card is lost, stolen or misplaced,
- Get Account Alerts from Eno when something is up to such as a potential mistake or unexpected charges like the potential duplicated purchase or a sudden increase of recurring bills is detected.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Travel benefits like Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, 24-hour Travel Assistance Service, Travel Accident Insurance, etc.
- Extended Additional Warranty Protection at no charge on eligible items
- Transfer higher-rate balance onto a Capital One card
- Security Alerts Notification by text, email, and phone on suspicious account activity
- Online Account Management to see monthly recurring transactions, pay the bills, set up auto-pay, add an authorized user and track spending, receive personalized reminders and notification and much more.
Rates & Fees
- Purchase and Transfer APR: 26.74%
- Cash Advance APR: 26.99%
- Annual Fee: $39
- Transfer Fee: None
- Cash Advance Fee: $10 or 3% of each cash advance
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $39
How to Apply for a Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card Online
In order to apply for a Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Mastercard Credit Card online, you can follow the steps listed below. Just keep your personal, financial and contact information ready and go online to initiate the application.
- Visit the official Capital One QuicksilverOne site, www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilverone
- Click on the green “Apply Now” button found at the top right corner of the page.
- Entering the application page, you can click on the “Prefill Application” link below the card summary if you have another Capital One credit card, auto loan, or bank account. It will auto-fill basic info like your name, address, phone number, etc. from that existing account and save your time. Pre-filling has no impact on your application getting approved or declined.
- If you do not have an account with Capital One or do not want to log in to it, fill out the application form with your First Name, MI, Last Name, Date of Birth, SSN, and citizenship information.
- Enter the contact details i.e. Residential Address (No PO Box or CMRA), Suite/Apartment, Zip Code, City, State, Email Address, and Phone Number
- Select your employment Status and insert your Total Annual Income and Monthly Rent or Mortgage amount
- Select if you have any bank account and if offered would like in blank checks to use for cash advance
- Review the additional information, important disclosure and check the agreement box
- Click the “Continue” button to complete the application.
Generally, you will see the result in 60 seconds or less after you submit the online application. In some cases, additional information is needed to be collected to make the credit decision. If that happens, you will be informed with details within 7-10 days via email or mail.
If approved, you will receive your Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card along with welcome materials and credit line, by mail within 7 to 10 business days. For the secured card, it takes 2 to 3 weeks after the minimum deposit is received.
Also Read : Increase Your Chase Credit Limit
How to Check Capital One Pre-Qualified Credit Card Offers
If you want to apply for QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card with a pre-qualified offer from Capital One, you can quickly check for the card offer online by entering some basic info without hurting your credit score.
For that, you can go to the Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card webpage, www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilveroneand click on the “Pre-Qualify” button found at the top on the middle of the menu bar. You will land in the right place of the page where you have to submit the following information into their specific fields.
- First Name
- Middle Initials
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Residential Address
- Suite or Apt.
- Zip Code
Select the type of card benefit you prefer most. For QuicksilverOne, you will be required to choose the cash back option. Rate your credit level from Excellent, Average and Rebuilding. Click the ‘i’ button to see the Credit Level Guideline and select the right one. Select the checkbox to indicate that you understand that this is not a credit card application and click the green “See Your Card Offers” button.
How to Create Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card Online Access
After you received your new QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card from, you can set up your Capital One Online Access to manage your card account at any time anywhere. To register for Online Access and create your Capital One QuicksilverOne Online Account, you can
- Go to the QuicksilverOne page, www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilverone
- Click the “Sign In” link at the top right corner of the page.
- Next, click on the “Set Up Online Access” found at the bottom of the ‘Sign-In’ box in the middle of the login portal.
- Enter the required details i.e. your Last Name, Social Security Number/ITIN or Bank Account Number, and Date of Birth in their fields.
- Click on the “Find Me” button to verify your identity
Create the required login credentials following the instruction on your screen and set up your Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card Online Account.
How to Sign in Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card Online Account
Once the account enrollment process is over, you can sign in to Capital One Online Account and access your QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card Account and stay on the top of your card activity using the features and tools of the service. To log in to your Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card Online Account,
- Visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilverone and click on the “Sign In” button from the top right corner to be directed to the login page.
- Enter the username and password created during Online Account Enrollment.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want to speed up the future login process info on the same device.
- Click the “Sign In” button to access your Capital One QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card Account online.
How to Recover Capital One Credit Card Online Account Login Info
The QuicksilverOne cardholders, who do not remember their Capital One Online Account login information, can obtain their account access again by retrieving the username or changing the password and. To start the recovery procedure, you will need to
- Click the “Forgot Username or Password” link below the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Enter your Last Name, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth in their respective fields
- Click the “Find Me” button to verify your identity.
Upon completion of all the steps successfully, you will be sent your username or a resetting link in the email address on your Capital One Online Account file to reset the password.
Call the number back on your QuicksilverOne Rewards Card for any issue or, use the following ways.
Capital One Personal Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-800-227-4825
PO Box: 30279
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0279