Discover Credit Card Application Online
The recipients of Discover Credit Card Invitation letters are provided with a safe and secure web portal to respond to the offer mail and complete the application conveniently without stepping anywhere of the outside. Not only applying, the applicants who have already submitted their application can also check the status of it in the Discover Card Application Invite portal which is easily accessible from your computer or mobile device connected with the internet 24/7 from anywhere across the world.
Applying for a credit card with the personalized invitation number has always a better option as it increases the chance of getting approved. Besides, it also makes easy for the applicants to complete the application procedure by pre-filling the basic information about them on the online application form.
So, if you receive an invitation from Discover to apply for a card and make a decision of accepting it, you can use the following steps listed below to begin the procedure. Just keep the Mail Package in which the offer letter has arrived near you and
- Visit the specific web address provided on your invitation letter.
- Or, you can also go to the Discover Card Application page at www.mydiscovercard.com
- Enter the 23-digit Invitation Number that can be found at the bottom of your offer letter got in the mail.
- Click the “Continue” button and proceed with that Discover Credit Card application for which you have been selected.
How to Find Your Discover Card Offer Online
The customers, who have lost or are not able to locate the Invitation letter they have been sent from Discover to apply for the Card they are eligible for, can search for it online in the same My Discover Card webpage.
For that, you will be required to click the respective link next to ‘Can’t find your invitation number?’ provided below ‘Where to find my Invitation Number?’ section at the right-hand side of the page at www.mydiscovercard.com. You will be directed to the Discover Find My Offer page where you have to submit the following information of the applicant.
- First Name
- Middle Name (optional)
- Last Name
- Suffix (optional)
- Last 4-digits of Social Security Number
Then select if you are a student and click on the checkbox below it to confirm that you understand and agree to the statement. When complete, click on the “Find My Offer” button to verify your identity and search for your offer. This will not affect your credit score.
After you find your offer and get to access the invitation letter, return to the application page and enter the 23-digit Discover Card Invitation Code in its field. Then, complete the application following the instructions on the screen.
How to Apply for a Discover Credit Card Online
Apart from responding to a mail offer if you do not have any pre-approved credit card offer from Discover yet you want to have one, you can apply for a Discover Card that you prefer without an Invitation Number. The process is very easy and simple and you can complete it online in minutes. Before you initiate your Discover Credit Card application over the web have your basic identifying documents and information to your hand and then you can take the steps right below.
- Go to the official Discover Credit Card webpage at www.discover.com/credit-cards
- Choose a Credit Card that works best for you from the given options and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- You will be directly landed on the application page of that specific card.
- Choose your card design
- Enter some of your information i.e. Name, Home Address, Primary Phone Number, Email Address, Date of Birth and Social Security Number.
- Select your Citizenship Status. If you are not a U.S. citizen, insert the name of the country of your citizenship.
- Provide the financial and work information like Employment Status, Total Gross Income, Monthly Housing or Rent Payment Amount.
- If you are applying for a student credit card, you will need to select your School State, Year in College, the Degree Type from the drop-down list and enter the Expected Graduation Date.
- Select which bank accounts you own. However, it is not mandatory to have a bank account. If you do not have, you can still be eligible to apply for it.
- Now if you want to get a great balance transfer offer and transfer up to 3 balances, click the respective link below the field.
- Review your offer and request transfer by entering a valid Account Number and the Amount you would like to transfer.
- Then save the balance transfer or cancel it if you would not like to do it at that time and continue to terms.
- Complete the rest following the instructions on your screen and submit your Discover Credit Card application.
Before you move forward with the application procedure, make sure you have to click the “See, rates, rewards, and other info” link found at the upper left of the application page and read all the detailed information about the card carefully.
How to Check your Discover Credit Card Application Status
Whether you respond to a mail offer to apply for a Discover Credit Card with your unique personalized Invitation Number or you apply for a card chosen on your own, you can always have the opportunity to track the status of your submitted application online at any time of the day or night. For that, you will need to
- Visit the same Discover Credit Card Application Respond to Mail Offer webpage where you enter the Invitation Number at www.mydiscovercard.com
- Click on the “check your status” link below ‘Already submitted an application’ near the left bottom of the page.
- Enter the required details such as Social Security Number and Zip Code in their respective fields.
- Click the “Continue” button to see the status of your Discover Credit Card Application.
Discover Credit Card 24 hours Customer Service Number 1-800-347-2683 (US) / 1-801-902-3100 (Outside the US).
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 30943
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 6103
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103